UPDATE (July 6, 2020): All Patients, Doctors and Staff will be required to wear facemasks at all times while inside our medical and administrative facilities.
All locations and entities related to Drs. Campbell, Cunningham, Taylor & Haun are NOW OPEN for all eye care related functions, including general exams, treatment, and surgery. All related practice locations including EyeCare Optical, Campbell Cunningham Laser Center, Eye Surgery Center of East Tennessee (surgery center at our Weisgarber location), and Andes Optical are now seeing patients during our normal working hours.
What to expect on your next visit:
At each location, our practice has implemented new safety precautions due to the coronavirus pandemic. Please be prepared for a minor screening at the entrance of each location. Our staff will ask a few questions concerning your current health condition and temperature checks will be performed. Unless an emergency, patients who do not meet the criteria will be asked to reschedule the appointment to a later date.
To ensure utmost safety:
- Staff will be wearing masks during your visit.
- All patients are required to wear their own masks for appointments. Patients are asked to supply their own masks.
- Our lobbies will be limited in terms of occupancy to promote ample spacing between patients.
- Patient companions will be asked to stay in the vehicle.
- We will be practicing social distancing at all locations.
Telehealth Appointments are now available for qualifying appointments. Please call (865) 584-0905 to learn more. If you are currently enrolled, you may ask questions as well as request in-person and Telehealth appointments through our Patient Portal.
Thank you for your understanding and we urge you to continue to refer to our website and social media (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) for further updates.