February 14, 2011 – EyeCare America, a program of The Foundation of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, has teamed up with celebrity chefs to create a cookbook filled with recipes for eye-healthy desserts for two for Valentine’s Day!
[Position is now filled] CCT is Seeking Clinical Supervisor
Job Title: Clinical Supervisor
Status: Full Time
Benefits: Comprehensive benefit program, 401K matching, Medical, Vision, and Dental.
Campbell, Cunningham & Taylor is a well established, growing ophthalmic practice seeking an experienced Clinical Supervisor. We are located in East Tennessee, with a total of 5 offices and 6 doctors, including 4 M.D.’s and 2 O.D.’s. Established over 55 years ago, our current focus is cataract microsurgery, glaucoma management, diseases and surgery of the eye, eyelid plastic surgery, LASIK, Crystalens and general ophthalmology.
The individual in this position will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Customer Service
• Monitoring and scheduling work flow of all clinical staff
• Ensure to adhere to all company policies and procedures
• Must be well organized and pay close attention to detail
• Responsible for organizing and handling patient flow for 6 doctors
• Responsible for leading a team of technicians in support of 6 doctors
• Preferred knowledge of HIPPA compliant standards
• Maintain up to date knowledge of ophthalmic ICD-9 and CPT coding and compliance issues
• Conduct annual performance evaluations
• Ensure clinical staff maintains current and applicable certifications
• Assist in bringing in new technologies to the clinical department and be responsible for training staff, including doctors, of its use
• Maintenance of all equipment and supplies, monitoring warranties and service contracts and ensuring the accuracy of all the instruments
In addition to the above job requirements, applicant must also be proficient in Microsoft, have the ability to multi-task, possess strong organizational and team building skills and the ability to motivate staff is essential. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of clinical experience, may or may not possess RN and must have experience managing people in a clinical environment.
To apply, fax or email cover letter and resume to:
Fax: (865) 934-0287